Re: mail applet

Roberto Majadas wrote:

> Hi all :
>
> I want to make a mail applet for the gnome panel . The idea is something
> similar to biff but you can navigate in the pop3 server and select the e-mail
> without download and anothers function .
>
> Somebody can help me ?
>
> thank for all .

Well, there are about 4 of these, the best suggestion would be to take
the most promising of these and add the features you want.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill