Re: Encoding for gnome-core/panel/panel.hints

KUSANO Takayuki <AE5T-KSN@asahi-net.or.jp> writes:

> > IMO it would be the best to one file per language and to teach the panel
> > to greb the message from the right file.
>
>   Like $datadir/gnome/help/$app/$LANG directories, splitting
> $data/gnome/hints directory into language(+encoding) specific
> directories and reading hint files from an appropriate directory would
> be simple.

That's definitively needed.  Editing the multilanguage file
gnome-core/panel/panel.hints with a regular Editor (even with
Emacs/PSGML) is not fun.  I just tried it.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |          ------    ,__o