Re: window-in-window MDI

Well IMHO

window in window is design flaw. Ms brought this because it couldnt do
what apple does, because the app menus are atteched to windows, and on
mac are to the screen. So Mac is allways window in window. Thinking of
the screen as a window. NeXT also does not have this bug.

I wish menu support could be added to the menupanel.....