Re: PROPOSAL: Gnome administration tool

# Gnome Unix Administration Tool
#
# This discussion seems to have died, so I consider
# it useful to make a proposal.
  [ snip ]
# I see a real need for such an application, and would gladly
# participate if enough people agree to form a project.
# Comments are welcome, concrete offers even more.

I agree completely. I'd like to participate in this project, and offer any
resources that inter/open can provide which may be useful to the project.
I have a few ideas on how certain aspects of the system could be
implemented, and I can certainly devote time to core development work
(sysconf modules, etc).

HTH,

Mo.

--
Mo McKinlay             Chief Software Architect              inter/open
mmckinlay@labs.interopen.org                    http://www.interopen.org