Re: New media API name (was: Gnome Media Library)

# OpenMediaConsortium.sourceforge.net and I'll buy the domain
# OpenMediaConsortium.org, and start the web site design immediately.  Then

I hate to be picky, but isn't that a horribly long domain name? I *do*
like the name OpenMedia though, it has a nice ring to it :)

# we can create a dedicated mailing list and move the discussion over there.

Er, there is one - except I think myself and Nicholas are the only people
on it - so it wouldn't hurt to move it, I guess.

--
Mo McKinlay                                T: +44 (0) 709 22 55 05  x1
Chief Software Architect                   F: +44 (0) 709 22 55 05  x3