Re: I need help

On 21 March, 2000 - Rodrigo Moya sent me these 0.4K bytes:

> Telemaco wrote:
>
> > Hello all :
> >
> > how can i help in gnome ? I've read all documents in
> > developer.gnome.org . But I don't understand how I can obtain a cvs
> > count .
> >

> You'll get one as soon as you contribute with some code, I think.

Or documentation, translation etc.. cvsmaster@gnome.org is the one to
contact IIRC.

> Meanwhile, you can use the anonymous CVS server, which is read-only

When I started one of the anoncvs boxes, there was like 500MB data or
so.. I'm adding another disk into the LVM as I write because the 1.5G
stripe was getting full 8)

Keep hacking!

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå