RE: Option menu

I gave up, I use a combo box instead.

I'm using glade to build the interface, and I cannot control how the
interface is built. I found it a pity that GTK+ does not provide methods to
access selections in option menus and Clist... May be there are others.

Whoever is developing out there please ensure that such methods exist.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org.fj <mailto:franck@sopac.org.fj>