Re: gnome-libs man pages.

[Wolfgang Sourdeau]

> The wysisyg HTML editors [...] generally produce bad code.  Not to
> mention their ability to completely screw whatever you might customize
> in your code.

Bad code?  You are, indeed, extremely gentle.  *HORRIBLE* code would barely
start to describe what I saw from some of those, euh, things :-( :-).

I often have the impression that many people know how to write so-called
better-seen-with-Nescape/Explorer-such-version Web pages, fully gadgeted with
lots of add-ons and pluggins, but have only a very faint idea, if any, of
the original intent behind HTML design.  Bof!  I will not win this one! ;-)