Re: gnome-libs man pages.

> But please, stop advertising for proprietary software on this list.

Thus are you decreasing freedom.  We should be free to discuss any kind of
software be it propiertary or free software.

> Advertising free software helps build a better world, advertising proprietary
> ones helps build an aleniated world.

Information is information.  Just by mentioning a commericial application
doesn't mean people are advertising to use.  People should
understand what all the solutions they have available to them.

	sri