Re: Session management?

 Ok,

 I forgot you were talking about an applet. This is either a weird
feature or a plain bug. Does the panel remove the applet somehow? Because
if it does, then no amount of info saving will change anything.

 Proof: there is no gnome applet that remembers anything once removed
from panel. You have to start from scratch configuring it.

 So check the applet actually isn't removed from panel before panel exit.

On 6/30/00, 2:39:53 PM, Jorgen Pehrson <jp@spektr.eu.org> wrote regarding
Re: Session management?: