Re: Some general facts about panel and gnome
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Some general facts about panel and gnome
- Date: 18 Jan 2000 17:25:47 -0500
Elliot Lee <email@example.com> writes:
> Just use URLs. This allows for integration with Nautilus or gnome-url as
Do file URLs contain the hostname? The problem I'm talking about is
when a person has a home directory shared between two machines but
mounted in different places on each, etc.
I tend to agree that we should just ignore this problem.
Should probably use URLs anyway, will change that in the code. We are
basically going to need gnome-vfs as a gnome-libs dependency
eventually (especially if we put in new file selectors).
] [Thread Prev