Re: Some general facts about panel and gnome

Elliot Lee <> writes:
> Just use URLs. This allows for integration with Nautilus or gnome-url as
> well...

Do file URLs contain the hostname? The problem I'm talking about is
when a person has a home directory shared between two machines but
mounted in different places on each, etc.

I tend to agree that we should just ignore this problem.

Should probably use URLs anyway, will change that in the code. We are
basically going to need gnome-vfs as a gnome-libs dependency
eventually (especially if we put in new file selectors).