Re: Some general facts about panel and gnome

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Michael ROGERS wrote:

> OK, good. Would it be possible to maintain a list of recently modified files
> within gnome-libs, with accessor functions like gnome_recent_files_add_entry,
> gnome_recent_files_get_list etc, and with duplicate checking etc handled by
> Gnome? I guess we don't need every file modified by mv, cp -R etc to appear
> on the list, so we don't need to worry about gnome-aware shell tools. Are
> there security issues I'm overlooking?
>
> Michael Rogers

Btw, I think this would a good idea in order to integrate GNU softwares
together, but it won't probably be accepted till Gnome becomes the
well-implemented standard it aims to be. Probably a matter of time.

 --
Les nombres imitent l'espace, qui est de nature si différente.
Pascal, Pensées