Re: Retrieving the CVS trees from behind a firewall

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Aron Griffis wrote:

> I'm interested in attempting to port GNOME to Tru64 UNIX.  I've worked
> on porting it some using the stable versions, but there are a number
> of problems and I'd like to be working on the head code.

There shouldn't be any problems with Tru64 - I know other people have
built GNOME on it before. If specific issues exist, please bring them up.

Doing anything with CVS HEAD is unadvisable - neither gtk+ or gnome-libs
are meant for public consumption at present. :)

-- Elliot
"You can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want to
go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go work
for a successful company." -jwz