Re: bud-buddy 0.7 released

Jacob,

There are just two issues with bug-buddy on Tru64 UNIX as of 0.7.

(1) Please upgrade libtool to version 1.3.4.  Previous versions do not
    support shared libraries on Tru64 5.x.

	ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-1.3.4.tar.gz

(2) I have to use the following command-line to configure, otherwise
    it won't pick up the intl lib which is in /usr/local.

	env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib \
	    ./configure

    It seems to me that ./configure should be checking /usr/local
    without my intervention.  I've mentioned this before about other
    packages, but haven't received any feedback.

With these changes, it seems to run well here!  I'll try to start
using it.

Thanks,
Aron

--
Aron Griffis            Compaq Computer Corporation, ZKO3-3/T30
Tru64 Hardware Support  110 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua, NH  03062