LibGTop 1.1.5 "Sidney" (Developer's Snapshot) has been released
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: libgtop-devel-list egroups com
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: LibGTop 1.1.5 "Sidney" (Developer's Snapshot) has been released
- Date: 20 Feb 2000 04:58:14 +0100
[This is intentionally not on gnome-announce-list and GNotices]
LibGTop 1.1.5 "Sidney" has been released.
This is a developer's snapshot and should not been used by end-users.
However, if you want to help with LibGTop's development or just help me to
find some bugs, feel free to try it out ....
* * *
You can get it from
* * *
Summary of most important changes since 1.1.4:
* The Solaris port compiles again; however, it still doesn't work due to
some libgcc.a related dynamic linking problems.
* Revised API of `glibtop_netinfo' and `glibtop_netload', can you please
have a look at this and let me know what you thing ?
* Bug fixes
This release was done a bit in a hurry since I wanted to have it ready
for the GUADEC CD so it may be a bit unstable.
If everything works fine, I'll do a more stable 1.1.6 release shortly
before I leave to GUADEC ....
Martin Baulig - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org
] [Thread Prev