Re: gnome issues with Tru64
- From: "Timur I. Bakeyev" <gnome listserv bat ru>
- To: Jacob Berkman <jacob helixcode com>
- Cc: Aron Griffis <agriffis bigfoot com>, George <jirka 5z com>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome issues with Tru64
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:21:06 +0100
On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 02:03:41PM -0500, Jacob Berkman wrote:
> Aron Griffis <email@example.com> writes:
> > On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 12:43:07PM -0800, George wrote:
> > (3) It is still necessary to do the following prior to compilation:
> > find . -name Makefile \
> > | xargs perl -0777 -i -pe 's/^INTLLIBS =.*/INTLLIBS = -lintl/m'
> Hmm, can you get a patch to something to fix these?
I belive, that this is due usage AM_GNU_GETTEXT in some (most:) configure.in's
instead of our local AM_GNOME_GETTEXT. After replacement INTLLIBS setuped cor-
rectly. Shall we fix all our modules to have that?
With best regards,
] [Thread Prev