Re: GDM

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 10:15:23PM +0100, Martin Kasper Petersen wrote:

> <rant>
> Erm. You mailed me yesterday. You can't expect people to reply within
> 10 minutes all the time. Some of us have day jobs...
> </rant>

	:)  No harm done I hope!  I guess since I usually reply within
a couple of hours I expect others to do so as well - and I often forget
that not everyone lives near my timezone!

> Chris> Oh, my hack is to get the Face Browser to only show faces of
> Chris> those people that have provided thier own face (ie: no default
> Chris> faces).  It is really handy if you have a lot of people with
> Chris> account but only a few of them actually log in via X.
>
> Yes. I think it's an excellent idea. Send me patches :)

	Great!  I will do that this weekend.  Thanks!

	chris

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/             -- Lewis Carroll
Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group - http://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~warg/