GDM

Hello everyone...

	I just started using gdm the other week and I found a feature
I wanted to add to it and figured that this would be the best way to
"get into" coding for Gnome.  I put my change into gdm and I contacted
the author to find out who to send a patch to, but he seems to not be
replying to email.  Anyone know who is "in charge" of gdm these days?

	Oh, my hack is to get the Face Browser to only show faces of
those people that have provided thier own face (ie: no default faces).  It
is really handy if you have a lot of people with account but only a few
of them actually log in via X.

	Anyways, if anyone could help me that would be great!

	chris

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/             -- Lewis Carroll
Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group - http://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~warg/