Re: fonts on Gnome
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Frank <sotl155360 earthlink net>
- Cc: Gnome - Devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, Gnome - General <gnome-list gnome org>, KDE - General List <kde lists netcentral net>, "Linux - Admin @ Vger Rutgers" <linux-admin vger rutgers edu>, "Linux - Kernel @ Vger Rutgers" <linux-kernel vger rutgers edu>, Linux - Networking List <linux-net vger rutgers edu>, Linux - Newbie List <linux-newbie vger rutgers edu>
- Subject: Re: fonts on Gnome
- Date: 04 Feb 2000 10:20:26 -0500
Frank <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> As I have posted on several occasions without resolution because of I did
> not understand the magnitude of the problem.
> I have set up my X screen resolution to match the windows settings -
> Gnome and KDE run fine. However, the fonts used but Gnome and KDE -
> windows, menus, etc... are way too small for my eyes.
> Short of lowering the screen resolution (which I would prefer to not do)
> any suggestions on how to increase the font sizes considering the
For GNOME you should be able to edit your current font in the Theme
Selector panel inside the control center.
] [Thread Prev