Re: Fitts's Law, or do you _really_ know how to make a good UI?

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 08:05:07PM -0500,
Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> wrote:
> It could almost certainly be done, if someone sat down and did it.

I was thinking about doing this, but it seemed to me that the best
solution would be to have a menu applet, to which applications would
pass their menu through CORBA. Then, as i learned more about CORBA, it
looked like gnome_init would have to be replaced by gnome_corba_init in
all gnome apps, and i didn't think that would go over too well.

So, if you could give me some pointers on another way to do this (or
approval of the CORBA method), i'll get started.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

All hail the Dollar, King of the Earth.

PGP signature