Re: Decoupling GNOME Office?

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 10:18:51PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Jon Trowbridge <trow@emccta.com> writes:
> > Maybe this should all be moved to the gnome office list.  (Is there a
> > gnome office list?)
>
> I guess I might suggest the openoffice.org lists?

While I have no a priori objections to doing anything under the
openoffice.org banner, their "discuss" list already seems to get a
fair amount of traffic on StarOffice-specific topics (feature
requests, their C++ API, etc.)  It therefore might not be the best
place to hash out questions of identity and purpose for GNOME Office.

So I guess my vote for gnome-office@mail.gnome.org...

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.