Re: Directories/Files

    Sri> Yeah, meandering convos, gotta watch out for them.  You were
    Sri> saying that you would be able to add short cuts in gnome-vfs
    Sri> that would even show up on the shell level.  You proposed 3
    Sri> ways on achieving that.

Ah thanks.  What I meant (but probably didn't say :) was that support
for the shortcuts would need to work at the shell level.  gnome-vfs
won't be able to do this (sorry if I implied it could).  Some other
mechanism will need to be done.

The three approaches were to add shortcut support to gnome-vfs.

    Sri> I've been trying to look at teh gnome-vfs devel-docs but for
    Sri> some reason I can't seem to get the sgml docs converted to
    Sri> text.  I've been looking for way to get this but every sgml
    Sri> interpreter I've used (nsgml for one) gives me errors.

I think you need the james clark sgml parser 'jade'.  Try this link
for more info (no guarentees that this will be usefull for you):

	http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/tools.html

--
Vince Hodges                             "Beware geeks bearing diffs"
vhodges@home.com