Re: gnome,kde,gtk:need help

 RedHat is Linux, but not the other way. Now for Solaris, gnome works
yes. Actually gnome is to become Solaris default desktop environment.

 As for the second question, I'd say Gnome, but truth to tell the best
thing is to try both on something simple to see which one you like.

 For in any case, all KDE apps will run on gnome and vice-versa

On 8/17/00, 11:54:06 AM, "Jack M." <msg124@hotmail.com> wrote regarding
gnome,kde,gtk:need help: