Re: CVS login

On 04 April, 2000 - Chris Wiegand sent me these 1.3K bytes:

> At 11:29 AM 4/4/00 -0700, Paul Brandariz x6546 wrote:
> Been there. Done that. Of course, one could say to get around that problem
> I just became a member of the team, although I have to pay with code :). It
> stopped working for me, and I was without updated code for awhile, oh the
> torture. It would nice to get it back up and running, maybe those Canadians
> have it out for us (do a traceroute anoncvs.gnome.org and watch those .ca's
> come up).

anoncvs.gnome.org are (currently) 4 machines in a DNS round-robin, I am
running one of them in Sweden which AFAIK works.

If some server isn't working, check which one of them it is (netstat,
nslookup) and mail here or something so we could see if it can be fixed.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå