RE: screenshots

On 25-Sep-99 Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> hi
>
> i am pretty sorry to bother ppl here for such a useless question
> but please, what prgm should i use to grab screenshots: i want just
> a window...

Tom Gilbert has a screenshooter applet that will grab both windows
and the whole desktop. You can find it at:

http://www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk

You can also use the import command (which I don't know anything about
but you can probably do a man import or import --help.  And then there
is xv which will grab both windows and the desktop.

HTH.

                                        -Govind Salinas