Last bug call - esound version to test

Could you try out ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/sopwith/esound-0.2.13.tar.gz?
This isn't actually stock 0.2.13 - I have made modifications that I think
should fix this bug (http://bugs.gnome.org/db/19/1967.html). Please try it
out and let me know of any bugs I introduced in the process.

If it all works right, I'll bug Ricdude to stick in any fixes he has, and
then we can have an esound-0.2.14 release made in about a week or so to be
used for GNOME 1.0.50.

This is, in other words, the last call for esound bugs to be fixed for
GNOME 1.0.50.
-- Elliot
The time for action is past! Now is the time for senseless bickering!