How do I compute the size of the title bar?

Hi Everybody,

A quick question that hopefully somebody will know the answer to.

How do I compute the size of the title bar that the windows manager
gives to the app? What about the lower margins on the sides and
bottom. And finally, how do I remove all window decorations from an
application?

Or, alternatively, can somebody point me to an application that does some or all of this?

--
Daniel M. German                  "The "people" who exercise the
                                   power, are not always the same