gnome-hello-7-mdi.c

I wanted to look at the MDI example code, and noticed that the
gnome-hello-7-mdi.c file that I was looking for had been moved from
gnome/gnome-libs/devel-docs/gnome-dev-info/ to the much less prominent
gnome/gnome-docu/tutorials/gnome-app-programming/old/.

Before I start using this as an example of good current MDI practice,
I thought I should ask why it got moved.  Is this still considered a
good example to follow, or has something changed -- the MDI interface
being deprecated in favor of a new approach, or the like?

-- John Kodis.