Re: a suggestion about error-messages

Oh sorry, I think you misunderstood me a bit: The dialog should only appear
when a program exits, and only if the program was started from the gnome
panel or from a menu. A terminal should work exactly as it usually does.

But you are right, the important question is really if each program should
provide an error message in case of a crash, or the system should trap it.
It just bugs me that no program that I know of do that, so I think it would
be nice if the system trapped it. This solution would also work for
non-gnome programs.

Peter Soendergaard