Re: Again the dnd from netscape to panel/applets.

I have DnD from netscape working in my applet. I don't know
if your problem is making your applet accept DnD from Netscape
or handling it...
If you download Gnome Darxite Monitor and look at the
global.h (just the lines with TARGET_NETSCAPE_URL) and the
widgets.c (the function darxapp_widget_make) that takes care
of setting which widget will receive the drop, how, ... and what
function to assign.
You can found Gnome Darxite Monitor in the Gnome Software Map
or in http://darxite.cjb.net/
The applet takes care of adding files to a batch that "Darxite"
downloads, that is something similiar your are doing with
_gtm_ and _wget_.
Hope this helps.