Newbie Question...

I'm trying to improve/add the italian traslation of gmc menus and I'm not shure
I'm writing in the right place...
anyway...
1) what is the meaning of 'fuzzy in xx.po files?
2) in case of a new/improved version of gmc, new messages are automatically
created in xx.po files with the msgstr set to "", or have I to do some "make
something"?
3) I wish to translate mc.hlp file but it needs some internationalization
structure on mc, like the reading of a national help file (for example
mc.help.en mc.help.es mc.help.it etc.) selected by LANG env. variable!

Thanks to all

--

Marco Ciampa