Re: GNOME WM Hints Spec Revision
- From: Michael Fulbright <msf redhat com>
- To: Nathan Clemons <nathan windsofstorm net>
- cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME WM Hints Spec Revision
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:08:00 -0400
On this note - I have not been following this thread closely, but I hope
any work on revising the WM HINTS involves agreeing with the KDE people
on a single set of hints we both use. Otherwise WM authors are going to
be potentially polarized to one desktop over the other, which is obviously
a bad thing.
Where are we in this process, and what needs to be done?
] [Thread Prev