Re: Libglade changes

One way is to not leave placeholders in the document.  If you need to
insert custom widgets into an interface, you can use the glade Custom
widget, which allows you to set a function that is called to create the
widget.  Some more information on it can be found here:
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libglade/libglade-extending.html

I originally wrote the code that handles placeholders on the assumption
that people would not want to leave placeholders in their interface (ie.
they indicate that the interface was not complete).  If that assumption is
wrong, I am open to suggestions on how else to handle this situation.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/