My Pilot is syncing in one way.

Hello guys,

  I corbaized gnome-cal and wrote a simple sync client that uses the
gnomecal corba interface to sync my new and fresh pilot with my
desktop.

  The code is available in gnome-pim module, in the HEAD branch.

  This only syncs from the Pilot to the desktop, I will do the
Desktop->Pilot tomorrow, it is pretty simple to do.

  This code should serve as a reference for the more complete
gnome-pilot module and its conduits.  Given that the code in the
"newconduit" branch is not working now, I am leaving this as an
excercise for the integration hackers :-)

  The code needs pilot-link.

Best wishes,
Miguel.