Re: Panel idea

Cory Lueninghoener <cluening@cse.unl.edu> writes:

> here is my idea.  What if there was an option on the panel someplace to
> leave one or two apps sticking out of the end when the panel is hidden
> with the arrows?

Unfortunately, this is currently not so trivial to do.  I have seen
this requested before.  I am working on some panel stuff to allow
a panel that can be freely positioned along the edge, so basically
you can get this effect, without too much trouble.

Of course, if you were to code this feature...

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum