Re: Obj-C help

>From my previous message requesting help for the Tree widget I'm
thinking from reading the GTK stuff that one should use CTree
instead.  Is this correct?  There is a note about GtkList being
superseded by GtkCList.  Does the same hold true for Tree and CTree?

Still require help though.

I think I'll start to compile a GTK Tutor for the Obj-C bindings
used here so all help is appreciated.  I'll get it put on the GTK
site.  If anyone has the beginnings of a tutor/reference please
send it to me or I can send you any info I compile.

Thanks in advance.
--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com