gnomecc problems

I just did a clean reinstall of gnome from cvs, and when I run gnomecc I
get this to the console:

jberk:~$ gnomecc

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL

** WARNING **:
You have no entries listed in either

This probably means that either the control-center or GNOME is
incorrectly installed.

I can do this:

jberk:~$ ls /usr/local/gnome/share/control-center/
Desktop/                       gnome-edit-properties.desktop
Multimedia/                    session-properties.desktop
Peripherals/                   url-properties.desktop

Is there something wrong with what I have or with gnomecc?

Jacob Berkman
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggam