Re: Existing GTK+/GNOME Language Bindings

The python bindings for GTK and GNOME are almost complete.  I have just
been adding a few new features and writing a small amount of documentation
(mainly on how to use the C documentation :).

If you want status on the perl bindings, it is probably best to mail
Mandrake directly, since he seems to do most of the work on the
gnome-perl module.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au