Re: Partial build report on sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1 (gcc 2.8.1)

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I've compiled all the way through gnome-libs so far on Solaris 2.5.1
> with gcc 2.8.1 and have run into the following problems:
>
> gnome-libs-0.9.98:

Oh yes, I forgot one. The Makefile.am in libgnorba uses ln -sf explicitly.
This is not portable, in particular it fails with the Solaris `ln'. This
should be changed to use $(LN_S) (the -f option is unnecessary anyway,
since the file is rm -f'd right before the ln).

 - Maciej