Re: Windows2000 coolness

Jacob Berkman wrote:

> Colin Fox <cfox@telus.net> writes:
>
> > Forgive me if this has been discussed before, and also if this isn't
> > precisely the correct forum for this particular discussion, but:
>
> I think gnome-gui-list discusses UI related items like this?
>
> Jacob

Erm, well, this is just one of the gnome-gui bad pennies. Others include
the File menu, Alpha-anything, the Panel general, and the Common File
Dialog.

The fact that it has squat to do with GNOME is, like so many other
discussions, irrelevant.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill