Fwd: New free update for DPGraph 2000 (Not an advertisement)

 Ok, below is an advertisement, I got. I did not forward it to this
list in order to cash in since I have no relation whatsoever to this
guy. This mail is more like spam, but good spam for once.

 This little piece of software is what I'd love to have under Gnome.

 I am already working on a math environment, and trying to learn from
a 2D plotting widget called gtkplot to do nifty stuff and add plotting
to it.

 I just want you to have a look at this! At what it does!

 Now if you are interested in trying to get something as close as this
then you can count on me.

 The math project's page, I am working, is

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/1535/gmath.html

 I have it on CVS already at sourceforge.com.

 And by the way, this is NOT in competition with Dr genius. For now it
has a NumPy session, but I plan as soon as I can allow people to have
(through MDI and maybe bonobo) multiple sessions, one for NumPy, one
for plotting, one for genius ( and drag and drop from one to the
other).

 The advertising below is only meant to wet my appetite and other
interested people appetites.

 Heck, this thing looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 We'd better start coding state-of-the-art stuff for Gnome!

 Thanx for reading until now

H. Aurag

On 12/3/99, 2:53:42 PM, David Parker <davidparker@davidparker.com> wrote
regarding New free update for DPGraph 2000:

> Dear Dr. Aurag,

> I've just released a new free update for DPGraph 2000.  It adds
support
> for 2D polar coordinates, 3D cylindrical coordinates, 3D spherical
> coordinates, continuous rotation (handy for demonstrations), and more.
> For details and pretty pictures, visit
> http://www.davidparker.com/index.html

> If your institution has purchased an unlimited site license for
DPGraph
> 2000, you can download the latest version from
> http://www.davidparker.com/licensed.html

> If your institution hasn't purchased an unlimited site license for
DPGraph