Re: Cursors (again)

I havent looked at it yet, but from all the talk flying around, it looks
like the program itself loads the cursers by file name, correct? If so, I
think it would be nicer to do it similar to how gnome sounds work. Have a
capplet to choose what cursor is assigned to what key. then the program
can load the curser by key allowing a user to choose what curser does
what. Sorta like windows does.