Re: Simplifying package installation.

Oh, I understand they *can*.  But there is no method that does thay by
default, and if they can do that, they generally understand what they are
about.

I was automatically assuming the root of the install would be ~user.
But, it could be ~user/app, or even ~user/.apps, and users would see this
and understand it's a "don't-touch-me" directory, because it has something
to do with applications.  So, I was Just Being An Idiot (patent pending).

					- Tony