Re: -rdynamic

Yes it is probably possible to hide symbols, but I don't know if it is
possible to do so in a portable way.

As for use of -rdynamic, it is used in a few places.  For instance, the
guile extension for gnome-terminal makes use of it, and signal
autoconnection in libglade uses it.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au