Re: new gnome-session logout

The main difficulty I see in this sort of thing is the window manager.  It
would have to know that you were doing a partial save, and have to know
which windows to save geometry information about (and know what
information it can't discard).

I would expect that most other applications would work with a system like
this without modification.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au