Re: Building from CVS (gnome-common?)
- From: rms39 columbia edu (Russell Steinthal)
- To: Havoc Pennington <rhp zirx pair com>
- cc: Erik Walthinsen <omega cse ogi edu>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Building from CVS (gnome-common?)
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:02:28 -0400
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:51:30 EDT, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Erik Walthinsen wrote:
>> Perhaps it should be noted on the CVS instructions that checking
out . to
>> get everything isn't such a hot idea. The issue then is
>> all to check out. Maybe a list of all current modules in CVS?
>It should certainly be better documented, but you can see all the
>by checking out 'CVSROOT' and looking at the file 'modules'.
Or, slightly more simply, by running "cvs checkout -c".
<email@example.com> Columbia College Class of 1999
<firstname.lastname@example.org> System Administrator, AV-Network
] [Thread Prev