Gnome-objc and status...

Well here I am again:-)

I don't know if the maintainers of Gnome-objc are on vacation or
what the story is but here it goes again.  Sure would be nice if
someone in the know could answer this.

It seems that none of the sites are carrying gnome-objc-1.0.2 and
I'm wondering why?  Is there a problem with 1.0.2?  I don't know if
I should move forward to continue development on Gfax with 1.0.2 or
stay at 1.0.1????

Someone???

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george@gmsys.com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       We do pre-installed Linux systems.