Re: gnome build tool

atmczen@ibm.net wrote:
> Hello hackers!
>
> The purpose of this posting is to initiate a discussion on a tool to
> make the compilation and set up of gnome environment easier for
> everyone.
[...]

Could you explain what it would look like from the user's perspective?
I don't know how to use configure & co. so I couldn't figure it out from
your description. But, from my experience, there is only a handful
of programs which can be built out of the box if you try it with
non-gcc based compiler. That's why I never bothered with autoconf & co.

However, if you are willing to fix building scripts, I can provide
detailed descriptions of build failures.

--
 .-.   .-.    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.