Gnome bug audit request.

Hi,

I've spent today going through bug reports on bugs.gnome.org, looking for
fixed bugs.  I closed some that I know have been fixed, but there are
probably many there that are fixed, but not closed.

I think it would be a good idea for package maintainers (and others as
well) to take a look at some of the outstanding bugs, especially the older
ones, and close fixed bugs, or maybe even fix still-broken ones.

Thanks,
Jacob Berkman

--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggam