Re: Building RPMs from tarballs

Check to see if you have the LINGUAS variable set when building the RPMs.
If so, that will limit which translations are installed.  If LINGUAS is
set to en or something like it, then usually no translations are
installed, so the build fails when looking for
%{prefix}/share/locale/*/*/*.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au